Saturday, April 17, 2010

Recovery

Last January's medical mishap turned into March's medical emergency. Next thing I knew, there was heavy duty "interior remodeling" going on and I was a recuperating patient who'd had major surgery. I've had surgeries in the past but this time there was a much longer restriction period which I handled with my customary fretting and impatience. I was a good patient but there was whining...definitely whining.




Unfortunately, I could not turn all that down time into working on this blog and that is why there have not been any posts for some time. I am very sorry about that for I really would have liked to have been writing more. Time passed very sloooooowly...**sigh**



But there is light at the end of the tunnel...I still have a few more weeks to go, but I can go out and do more. And  I will post again. Finally, I feel like I am getting my life back.



They say patience is a virtue. Patience is not a virtue....it is a test of endurance.

1 comment:

  1. Time heals all wounds....so they say. And what is time? Mere minutes and seconds....make the most of them.

    ReplyDelete